Thursday, April 29, 2010

12 People Seating Chart

Obi belt

Me Paola had suggested in his sympathetic commentary on the post in which I presented my new blouse with pride spring.
"PERCHE'NON add a nice belt to the shirt to mitigate the effect pregnant woman?"
Oh yes 'because' comments are also used to this: to inspire and suggest new ideas.

So here is the result of a couple of hours. Now I have my beautiful obi belt!

On the web there are several tutorials to achieve these beautiful belts so fashionable. I was inspired by this tutorial Weekend designer and I put my decorating the central strip with the points-in black and silver embroidery on one side, the other side and 'black just to make it so' the belt variously combined .
Other interesting tutorial to make obi belts can be found here , here and here .
Hello to all ... thanks for your comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment