Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mississippi Boat Title



Yesterday and 'over here as well the school year. Morning of festivities in the morning with the kids and dinner in the evening with colleagues: a day full of emotions and really cheerful.
now?!
... Now maybe we see a bit 'to update the blog with the latest work, not!

's work while waiting for a while 'to be presented. A new bag ...

A bag for shopping, picnics or the beach, spacious, cheerful and superversatile 'cause even reversible?
Here it is!

That 'I made a prototype and another 4 for my own sweet fellow, but just think' ... curse ... the others I have finished, finished, wrapped ... forgetting to take pictures as usual ... azz ... that anger !!!!!

The model for this bag I designed myself, 'cause I wanted the fund was to a certain extent and I liked a slightly "trapeze" (with pictures course I did not do well, none of these details , caspiterina!)
network still abound in similar patterns and related tutorials. You can look here for example and here.

Hello to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment