Thursday, May 27, 2010

Phone Number For Breadman

bad days and a new hat

My worst fault, and 'that when I have something on my mind, an idea, a project, while I'm still thinking I wish I had already' made and many times I let myself take a childish frenzy to "do everything and now ", with a view beyond any logic. Then

it happens that I stop and think for a moment, I "look upon" and I find myself laughing at me, laugh heartily: I remember my father, with the same unbearable (for others) and look how many times I did angry with his eager desire to realize what he had in mind.
Yet I am a girl patient, quiet, but in front of the "creative leap" I do get the craving ... I console myself by myself and thinking that 'the fault of the genes!

In these weeks are all taken from important "life projects" and the usual creative projects, so my tension and 'stars: You've been warned, they are dangerous!! :) My last achievement

not has nothing dangerous, however, been quiet!


I sewed a hat with a visor starting from Kalleen nice tutorial that I had already 'reported here . I used a scampolino of cloth, not knit as in the tut, and I finished before the peak, but otherwise I followed the tutorial and 'simple and well done.
No roses for decoration, but a coccardina pezzatto made with a hinge of jeans and a button: even if you are inspired by a tutorial gotta be a little 'creative, no? :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment