Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bulk Vinegar For Food



The day before yesterday and yesterday two days were horrible, do not recall I ever felt so bad the head was completely broke, I gave in my legs and every time I tried to close my eyes I felt faint and sick .... I was pretty drunk on fear, not an expression I find more like this.

I went to school to work: children, just got back from the table before sitting down took the chalk and wrote on the blackboard "Valentina're beautiful" With course just learned, all surrounded by a heart. And before leaving, in a row in the hall, even the most obnoxious came to me asking, "But I can go out with your hand?".

I spent a terrible night, I have not slept more than three hours, and in those three hours I woke up at least 5 times, and while I thought after ........ a split second I realized from that of waking up, I was already associating names / dates / events.
But we already know that the brain elaborates all during sleep realizing it, it's still crazy.

And so, on tilt, I woke up at 5.30 for breakfast in solitary, in a nine dark, and then take the sleeping train, as I found myself having to scrape the ice with the nails of the car window before leaving.

train an older man, well dressed old-fashioned, with a nice green coat, until she sat me touched my knee and I said "Excuse me Miss I did not want to wake ...".
arrive in Padua, then, when he stood up he smiled and greeted me "goodbye, I wish you a good day."
not know about you, but do the constant commuting to four years and something like this happened to be yes and no three times: no one greets you never know.

Corso del Popolo As long as I did I tried not to cry, to think that in a few hours that day would end, for better or worse it was. I did not even realize that I was almost brought to the center.
At one point I got angry with myself because I forgot that I had revived to think of good things, things that I like: then, at the Piazza della Frutta, saw what I glad to know that Sara makes yesterday with me has mastered the multiplication table of 4, which in a little while 'there are buds on the trees, that Bruno is always waiting at home all.

At that moment (I swear) I've heard, among the 100 sounds of a square that is preparing the market, a strange sound, which are immediately able to identify as a twittering: I looked left and saw behind those hideous file punches that put on the monuments to ensure that they are resting against the birds, a pigeon was feeding the baby, well I saw was pretty great .... , spellacchiato all pink and white.
I thought about how it must have been difficult for mom to find a worm in the center of Padua: how far has he done? That will be slipped into the garden?

I arrived in class after 5 hours of chair was my turn, I did what I had to do, I took the book signed and I got home, with a fever for the turmoil.

This morning I woke up to go for tuition, and while walking with Victor explained to him the scene of the pigeon, and repeat this growing passion for birds, I uttered these words: "yes, because, leaving aside for a moment that the robins are my favorites, I soften them all .... and above all take for granted ... we assume that there are birds, but we never stop to look good. " At that moment, in the former bus station, pointed to other pigeons sull'aiuola: and among them was a robin.
We were still two minutes to watch it.
Just 10 minutes earlier, I cried out of fear of being inadequate for the next examination, because I still have to get up to speed and is one of the most important of my faculties.

I told you all these things, and not the examination specifically because I can not think that it is true that when the trust and love in the world, it somehow way you respond.

0 comments:

Post a Comment