Friday, February 18, 2011

Savanna Sampson Jenna Jam

I look forward to July 23


That reassuring re-reading Harry. His world is a haven for me secure. Maybe because I know how my pockets, I will not ever park surprises ... as they say, it never let me down. Ergo, they are in fervent expectation of the last film and my youtube page full of new videos potteriani.

Now that I've decided to reread the entire saga, I'm doing a thorough job, taking many notes and annotations, also to prevent the film overlap with the novels.

However, the post is because I realized, Vale, that I never addressed the topical question: books and movies?

I am very undecided about the books. They are all wonderful, all of a piece of heart. But I think the quarter has marked for me a point of no return, meaning that after that I was gone: all-out fan of Harry, a little obsessive search for someone to constantly talk about this story. A bit 'like when you fall in love and every time you hope that jumps out of a speech in which he also has to do with the object of your tender feelings:)

Speaking of movies, the best in my opinion are the first two, are particularly fond of the second.

Let me know you! And be patient: every time I talk to someone with Harry! At home now I do not stand anymore!

0 comments:

Post a Comment