Saturday, February 26, 2011

Grecian Formula Work Women

in small sips ... I'll tell you

... like a steaming cup of tea. I realized that there are shamefully few posts on my avventrua English, even though I know that I will wait and think. I apologize again, but being without a computer can go online only at the university 'and I always write to a myriad of emails from parents and various friends who have no other way to communicate with me. hence the blog falls into the background, I always go there but I do not write often.

now, to make you fully participate in this sea of \u200b\u200bexperiences and impressions bombarding me every day here in Brighton, you should come in person (which I hope you do!). for now I can only make you drink some drink 'cause I myself have completely lost track of time and space and sometimes even my identity' in my new life. I often have those moments in which Virginia Woolf called "moments of being": I sit alone in the McDonald's, eating potato chips, I see my reflection in the window and as people, cars and buses passing in the rain thinking "this is me , at Brighton, "or think on the bus or at the library or while at a party.

experience: I live for the first time outside the home without any of my relatives or friends in the same country. for the first time live in a country where I do not know the language perfectly, I do not know well the culture and that in general I have found through books. To omit for the first time. clean in a pub, or rather work in a pub in the broadest sense. earn enough to pay the rent alone! tonight will come true 'one of my dreams' largest and learn' to work at the bar! living with strangers, shopping just for myself, have my house keys, back up the hill looking at the stars at night, anxiously waiting for the sun and count on a cloudless day (3 in 2 months so far). walking around in pajamas or sweatpants broken and full of paint because 'people do not care so much style. do the girls get braids. as sounds racist to live with blacks or Africans and know many gay. overcome prejudices and find that most 'tattoo and piercing my course, I was meaning to watch it, and' the more 'kind of all. cook for one person only, to be called by the girls "this is my student", revise their arguments and the same problems I had with my sister. use different money and rejoice in recognizing the right money! Sainsbury's know that the juice is cheaper but that asda have the best vegetables, learn the lines of the bus and take them on the fly or wait for centuries. passing the local of my friend and say hello or come in and say "the usual". Please understand that the here and 'a must but a gesture or a word of kindness is always genuine breakthrough. pesseggiare the evening with a boy French too perfumed, a 2-liter bottle of cider arm and a frog on the road, a road to learn more 'to get somewhere fast and twisting an ankle, eating food from sympathetic African names such as fufu or jambo jambo. see the flowers at the university ', go to the doctor more' than 3 times in a month, receive mail at the "my address". talk to people in my same situation with the pride of those that can 'talk only' cause there 's been. be carried away in the disco and passed the initial revulsion even a little fun '(but then run away' cause is not for me). walk around campus feeling of being part of the people seen in the movies, held with several literary classics always in the list, but never read really. Drinking a lot but the time. down the hill and see the sea, inspired and think, "I'm here, I'm alive, I have learned to live"

already, 'cause last year I was afraid of not knowing how to live, to be tied so morbid to my family and having to stop time to prevent their loved ones die without which I can not go forward. now that I survived my fear most 'big (being alone), I feel strong and proud of me. and I wish to make the same experience. 'cause how many children have had bad luck (such as computer broke, twisted ankle, infected cut on his finger, window creparta risk of having to pay and camera right now I would have broken a lot of pictures to do), I must not think of anything else, just me. and 'a new thing, I often feel selfish' cause I know that home is not doing well, but then at home I can not do much and the frustration makes me angry. but here are always always always cheerful, patient, cheerful, kind, smiling, calm and quiet. I feel really at peace with myself as sam, hill head on the pillow and sleep. not 'to boast, and' to make you join in!

people: I met more 'people in two months here than in the rest of my life. erasmus are all young and beautiful (I know it sounds a cliche but I'm really all aesthetically beautiful). we do not have much in common belonging to the Physics of Star biosgno together to combat loneliness and a sense of homesickness and "what am I doing here?" that binds us together. list them all, and 'impossible, I shall say' only the most 'important Vivan, transplanted Chinese in China who is studying medicine, very sweet. julien crazy French, and studied law and 'the most' fun at all. madeleine from Sweden who lives together with the French marion (with final accent I recommend) and frequently organizes parties simple and quiet, so loved by everyone. Victor and Sandra from Mexico, extraordinarily beautiful, tanned and exuberant. Jenny, Emily and Anne from Germany, who are amazed every time I intruding on their conversation in German because 'when they think about the kate associated with Italy. asdis Iceland, Brunhilde type a big woman, whose name means "goddess of the north". his country fascinates me so much, I'd love to go there. the beauty of this knowledge, because 'they are not friends, not enough time and sappaimo all that in a few months we will see no more', and 'who has the chance' to visit many countries at low prices because 'guests! then lara, Fenn and Tom Holland, the group of barbie girl from Australia, so john and McKenzie (which I found to be a female name). and many many others who now come to mind. at least once a week we eat together, or you go to the pub, or we meet at someone's house, everyone brings food or drink and chat then go to some "club" that is' disco. That 's the part where I run away with qulache excuse) and then I always see someone on campus, bus, street ... makes you feel integrated. know how to get off the floor of the bus without rabaltarsi.


ok, enough really, I have submerged more than small sips. if you answer questions willingly. and count the days the arrival of Nadia, hoping to see you soon, Pippin! it's worth it! know how many stores are Cupcake!

photos you will see them in March. in the meantime you can imagine. thanks for being interested, I think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment