Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sorority Initiation Stripping Stories

Sclera and collective

Nadia reply to a post .... so a post to head sclerosis and killing the same day at the Inn there never was: when we say that we are related! !

Nadia, this afternoon, after lunch, I had the bad idea to call a classmate: I had a nervous breakdown, and lost the whole afternoon down all defenses (fictional) that I was able to build , going around by bike, crying like a desperate and stramaledicendo me and the school.
I feel like shit ....
an exam in 10 days scratch? I consider myself pretty lucky on this, I found myself preparing almost all exams in a week, but I have to say one thing: I took lessons, and they were written.
I've always relied on my ability to turn things around, or customize the answers (we always put a few personal opinion )...........
but if you ask me if you can prepare for a hearing, I will tell you this Friday and next week I am currently in-terror.
Friday I history, and I have not finished the program and then I did not even re-learned or repeated, and the second questioning.
I'll cry, and I'm so tired and so upset ......
of 5 I had to do it will address only four, philosophy drag me back again for soooooo long. It 's my sword of Damocles ...
And I miss the other ...... well the last, the most feared because what I care most about ..... and I'll study it in 3-4 (if I'm alright 5) days.

I do not know how to do it and if you can: the only certainty is that one should try to find out ....

As for you Sam: .... chocolate chips muffins ...... ..... in these three months of disgust are increased by one size, just to give an account of my emotional state?
If I think my head is spinning from how I feel bad: I'm ashamed, I do not wear pants for weeks, except for gym ... I have never found so no other point in my life.

Then make me laugh movies, TV series, and maybe even the passages of the books that say "we must accept it for what it is!
Worse, in addition, it is not enough for me outside the consolations .... fear and nerves are much larger, unfortunately. Being able to feel guilty for this? You can, of course you can !!!!!!!!!!

Well, today I see ALL BLACK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment